Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Learning how to scream

I envy kids. They have the most genuine actions and reactions. Adults tend to mask their feelings for whatever reason they may have. Maybe because older people care more and think more about the consequences of their acts. They think too much...that sometimes, without realizing it, they forget what it is like to really feel. I think "stiff" is the word for it......
Screaming 101First, deeply inhale (like you're about to submerge yourself in the water for a long time). Then with a contorted face, blurt out all the words you have been meaning to say (be sure to mean what you say).Then walk away and go for a long run to ease the guilt.Yesterday, I suddenly felt the strong urge to scream...until the veins in my neck would wana snap.I know the screaming process. But i guess something's missing to give it a go... I think "guts" is the word for it.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment