Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Getting ready for Halloween Costumes

Since I’ll be giving birth in September and would tremendously be busy until October, I might as well plan on what to get for Eve’s kiddie Halloween outfit. I admit, I’m such a worry-wart! Halloween is 3 months away and yet I’m already planning it for my lil’ kid.
I’m a super fan of making costumes for my little daughter. I remember making a cake costume for Eve’s Halloween costume in 2008. I made a 2-layer cake costume using an insulating foam, pink creep paper, cardboard, empty toilet paper roll and masking tape. My Eve is so cute in it she still used the cake costume during her 2nd birthday last November 30, 2008. Too bad I wasn’t able to back up the photo!

Now that I’m a working mom, I don’t have enough time to make homemade halloween costumes for my kiddo. In 2009, I bought a witch’s costume for her but I wasn’t satisfied with her look. It seemed to plain for me.
Luckily, shopping online is super convenient for me. I found Costume Couldron’s creative, unique and stylish line of Halloween costumes for kids of all ages.

I personally like the Monster Bride Costume


The costume looks sophisticated and very European. Of course, I'd want my kid to stand out that's why I may opt to buy the stylish look of Monster Bride.


I’d also love to see Eve in a Clubhouse Minnie Mouse Costume.


The pink dress is really attractive with its big bold white polka dots, puff sleeves and white collar. It even includes the headband! Eve will surely look super sweet in this costume.

Now, I can’t wait for Halloween to come! Might as well get a sexy halloween costume for me! To know how many days left before Halloween, click here. For other cute and unique costumes, you may visit Costume Couldron's website or they're facebook account.





0 comments:

Post a Comment